All 14 art Reviews

fifteen minutes fifteen minutes

what Cubepanda said...

Really, in fifteen minutes I can barely figure out what I want to create, no less do it. Good pencil work. Now I'm gonna go try a 15 minute piece...yeah right. I'll let you know what I came up with.

peppypippy32 responds:

lol no i can just draw fast but thankyou for the compliment. :)

Page3 Sakura Page3 Sakura

Simple and elegant

Yeah, I know the feeling. Well done, well said, well pictured. It evokes similar feelings for me. Good job.

thx more will be coming

teacup doll teacup doll

ok, dolls r creepy

Yeah, she's watching me. I'm sure she doesn't like my score...but that's because I haven't completely bought into the fact that she's going to kill me tonight. Sorry doll.
Stop watching me!

I'd personally have blended the background into a less distinct entity and brought out the doll with more detail. Perhaps focusing on hyper - detail on the eyes - which to me were the creepiest part (compliment) I mean...she really keeps watching me!

Make her stop!!!

peppypippy32 responds:

sorry bout taht lol and ya...i definately see where you are going with the background....now...where is that original -insert sounds of boxes being torn into-

Forgotten Abbey Forgotten Abbey

almost there

I totally get where you r going with this, I like it a lot - I'd just like to see it go a bit further, perhaps the left hand side being even less defined, fading out to white or nothing sooner, and the right even more defined. (I know you can do it.) over-all, I love it. and as dolls creep me out, this is REALLY creepy to me - that is meant as a compliment.

peppypippy32 responds:

lol thx and i love creepy dolls and fae :P

End of the World (Mosaic) End of the World (Mosaic)

Sweet

First, maybe it's just me, but the dragon was pretty obvious from the get go. Nice work, I tried my hand at a couple of small stained glass pieces and found I didn't have a knack for this medium. it's a really evocative piece and if I had the bucks, I'd grab it up right now - I have a window that would love it.

Any idea how many total hours were involved?

peppypippy32 responds:

well, however many school days times 45 minutes, add on a good three hours outside of skool XD

captain claw captain claw

Love it

Ahoy! Interesting piece of work

Dumb Elk Dumb Elk

There's an eldritch allure to this.

Far from dumb, I find this pretty evocative. I agree with eltons comment below I'd wear this on a t-shirt, but I'd definitely hang it up as a print or poster.

Mantis Mantis

Amazing pencil work

Great depth and blending. Bravo

Havoc Havoc

Pretty cool

Nice work. It kinda reminds of Wayne Barlowe.

Edward Edward

Nasty - in a good way

I love vampirac stuff - but to me they're not romantic or sweet. I'm a 'nosferatu' kinda guy. this is evocative in a way I like. Kudos