SnG: Graveyard Theme (Battle) SnG: Graveyard Theme (Battle)

Good

Catchy and sets the mood well.

Froodjakle responds:

Excellent. My main objective is for the songs to fit the mood of the level they're in, so I'm glad you think that way. :3

SnG: Graveyard Theme (Calm) SnG: Graveyard Theme (Calm)

nice

good atmospheric loop.

Froodjakle responds:

Thanks, that's what I was going for. =]

Fortress of the Ice Demon Fortress of the Ice Demon

Dramatic

Nice dark feeling to it. Could easily grow into a longer piece.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

I guess 1:55 is just enough for this piece. If I would extend it, I'd only destroy it.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it ;)

Blood & Iron Suite (HoHT OST) Blood & Iron Suite (HoHT OST)

Huzzah

This has a great atmospheric feel to it - he says with low sweeping bow of his piratical hat - I could listen to this all day matey! I love the celtic overtones. There is something reminiscent about this piece....I think it's kinda transiberian orchestral - and I mean that in a positive way. keep up the good work

The Ice Maiden The Ice Maiden

Wow

Nice. I love vocals, find them often over-used. not here. This is sweet and compelling. Thanx for this.

Glorious Victory Glorious Victory

Title suits the piece

The Brass is great on this. reminiscent of Poledouris, of Conan and hunt for red october fame. Very well done. Hail the conquering heroes!

Entering the Dreamland Entering the Dreamland

Sweet!

Agree with Rychlas, has some Ray lynch in there too. This is great. Keep it up mate!

Bas3008 responds:

Thanks :D

.=*My First Song!*=. .=*My First Song!*=.

This is great

Kudos on a wonderful piece of music. I just put up my first full length song - in a very different style - it's a bit daunting isn't it? Waiting to hear if anyone even bothers to listen to it and what they might say.
For you, I wouldn't worry, you rock. This piece is well conceived and executed, it builds nicely has great transitions and a nice consistent pace. How many tracks or layers do you have going here?
Keep it up!

Mechwarrior300 responds:

Thanks :) Yes it is very unnerving finding out how you compare to the rest of NG lol. I think I have between 70 and 75 different sequences (none of them layered). And the main synths you hear at like 2:21 and 2:35 I had to spend 2 hours creating from basically scratch :D

Anyways I'll go ahead and listen to your song if you'd like!

+MW300+

Enemy in the Fog WIP Enemy in the Fog WIP

Keep going with this piece

This is awesome just as a short loop. I hope you work this into a larger piece.

Bas3008 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I will continue it when I have got my new PC with more main memory :D

Detective in a Forest Detective in a Forest

Great atmosphere

Definitely convoys a 'sleuth-ish' feel. I love the pizzicato strings and bassoon lines. I do like the inclusion of the sax. Did you consider harpsichord instead of piano? I think that might have helped with the lightness and bounciness of the piece. All very well done.